- Cycling Weekly is the UK’s biggest selling cycling magazine, with almost 1.5 million annual sales.
- Cycling Weekly is the only weekly frequency cycling magazine.
- Cycling Weekly was established in 1891 and is the oldest Cycling Magazine still being published.
- Cycling Weekly known to many as the ‘Bible’ of British cycling history.
- Cycling Weekly is affectionately known in the UK cycling scene as ‘the comic’.
- Cycling Weekly is the UK’s biggest selling sports magazine by RSV (Retail Sales Value) in WH Smith.
- Cycling Weekly has social media reach in excess of 200,000 across Twitter and Facebook.
The UK’s biggest and best cycling magazine.
The average Cycling Weekly reader owns at least two bikes, with his best bike worth an average of £1,861
Cycling Weekly is everywhere you want to be
Contact Cycling Weekly
Subscriptions+44 (0)33 0333 1133
Syndication+44 (0)20 3148 5488
General Enquiries+44 (0)1252 555100
Cycling Weekly Offices
Farnborough Business Park