- Decanter was first published in the UK in 1975, and today is regarded as the world’s most respected wine magazine read in 92 countries.
- Decanter.com has over 1 million page views and is currently read by visitors from 223 countries in the world.
- A bi-lingual English and Simplified Chinese website, DecanterChina.com, was launched in 2012 to cater for the ever-growing audience of wine lovers in China.
- Decanter runs the world’s biggest wine competition, the Decanter World Wine Awards, which received over 16,000 entries in 2016. The Decanter Asia Wine Awards launched in 2012 and established itself as Asia’s biggest wine competition.
- For nearly 20 years Decanter has been organising prestigious consumer wine events. The Decanter Fine Wine Encounter, will celebrate its 20th anniversary in 2017. Since 2014, Decanter has been organising China’s most talked about consumer wine tasting, the Shanghai Fine Wine Encounter. At each event wine lovers can meet winemakers and owners and discover iconic wines from around the world, as well as attending tutored tastings of the world’s greatest wines. .
Now in its fifth decade, Decanter remains the world’s leading authority on wine. It is simply the ‘wine bible’.
Decanter, the world’s leading wine media brand, is read 24/7 online by over 300,000 wine lovers a month in 229 countries around the world
Subscriptions+44 (0)33 0333 1133
Syndication+44 (0)20 3148 5488
General Enquiries+44 (0)2 03148 5000
Blue Fin Building
110 Southwark Street
London SE1 0SU
+44 (0)20 3148 5000