- NME secured its first headline sponsor from outside the UK in 2014, for the NME Awards 2014 with Austin, Texas, the live music capital of the world.
- As they celebrated their 40th year in the business, Blondie received the NME Godlike Genius award and performed at the 2014 ceremony.
- The NME Awards/Shows & Tour are some of the most important events in the UK music calendar and have been instrumental in launching the careers of some of the biggest acts in the world; including Arctic Monkeys, The Killers and Florence + The Machine. The complete portfolio of NME live events are attended by some 215,000 music fans annually.
- NME was presented with the inaugural Professional Publishers Association Chairman's Award in 2013.
- In 2013, NME was crowned Music Media Brand of the Year at the Music Week Awards.
- NME’s award-winning commercial team was presented with the coveted 2013 Most Valuable Partner Award by UM London for its partnership with fashion brand H&M.
First for music news and the home of the world’s most iconic music brand, NME delivers the definitive verdict on everything that matters in music.
NME IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF MUSIC CULTURE – SETTING AGENDAS, INSTIGATING DEBATE AND CHAMPIONING EXCITING ARTISTS OF ALL GENRES
NME is everywhere you want to be
Subscriptions+44 (0)33 0333 1133
Syndication+44 (0)20 3148 5488
General Enquiries+44 (0) 20 3148 6864
Blue Fin Building
110 Southwark Street
London SE1 0SU
+44 (0)20 3148 5000