- 78% of sellers use Horse & Hound because it reaches the right kind of people – more than any other UK equestrian classifieds site (H&H Buying & Selling Horses Survey 2013).
- Horse & Hound readers paid on average £3.8k for their last horse.
- On average the Horse & Hound consumer has been involved with horses for 21 years – unsurprisingly the majority regard themselves as experienced.
- 79% currently compete with their horses, and of those that don’t 8 in 10 used to compete.
- Horse & Hound Buy & Sell offers free re-homing ads for rescued horses in partnership with charities such as Redwings, World Horse Welfare, HorseWorld Trust and Blue Cross.
Horse & Hound Buy & Sell
An online platform for buying, selling and advertising all things equestrian, from horses to horseboxes, equestrian property to jobs and much more.
An estimated 13,500 horses were bought and sold through the Horse & Hound brand in 2013
MORE ABOUT HORSE & HOUND