- MarieClaire@Work runs a monthly ‘Inspire&Mentor’ programme where high profile, successful women personally mentor select readers.
- MarieClaire@Work is brought to life through an events programme, including a day long boutique conference for career focused women, which in 2015 was held at BAFTA with partners Karen Millen, Balance Me, Benefit, Frederique Constant and TruBe.
- The conference included a keynote speech by international lawyer and campaigner Miriam González Durántez, a technology debate with speakers including Claudia Winkleman and Chloe Macintosh (Made.com co-founder), and a fashion masterclass with Gemma Metheringham (Karen Millen Chief Creative Officer) and Marie Claire fashion Editors.
- MarieClaire@Work’s social media activity includes an interactive MarieClaire@Work LinkedIn group and dedicated support across all our platforms.
- MarieClaire@Work has a research and insight facet, which powers content and expertise around our target audience.
An inspiring media destination for ambitious, successful and stylish career women.
MARIECLAIRE@WORK IS A CROSS-PLATFORM FRANCHISE THAT EXISTS IN PRINT, ONLINE, SOCIAL MEDIA, TABLET EDITION AND EMAIL NEWSLETTER
MORE ABOUT MARIE CLAIRE UK