- The Game Fair started in 1958 with 8,000 visitors.
- There are now approximately 1,000 exhibitors every year.
- Each year gamekeepers who have worked for more than 40 years receive long service awards in the main arena.
- Gunmakers Row provides the greatest global sporting shotgun market.
- The Time Inc. UK Media Team is the defending champion in the City Shots shooting competition.
- UK Prime Minister David Cameron was a noted visitor in 2008 and the Royal Family are regular visitors.
Shooting Gazette at the CLA Game Fair
The Country Landowners Association (CLA) Game Fair is the world’s largest and most important outdoor country sports event - and Shooting Gazette is there every year.
Covering all aspects of the countryside from shooting to fishing, horses to dogs, food and shopping, the CLA is a cornerstone of the country season and a must attend event for all Time Inc. UK’s country titles. With over 150,000 visitors over three days it is the ideal opportunity to market the brands to new consumers and re-connect with existing consumers and advertisers.
The Time Inc. UK shooting titles sell more than 1,000 subscriptions at this event every year
MORE ABOUT SHOOTING GAZETTE